Check out this recipe and enjoy your meal!
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, green)
- 1 green zucchini
- 5 tomatoes
- Celery stalk
- 500 g fresh sheets of lasagna
- A bunch of fresh parsley and chives
- 200 g ricotta
- Pepper, minced
- Olive oil
- You can make your own lasagna sheets or you can buy them fresh. Cut them into smaller pieces, about 5x5 cm.
- Dice all vegetables and put them in a cold pot (Z-2440).
- Put lasagna on vegetables.
- Cover and put on medium heat (160°C on the induction plate) for 2 minutes, then reduce the temperature and leave for 16 minutes more at minimum temperature (90 °C on the induction plate).
- In the meantime, use MixSy to make a pesto of ricotta, fresh herbs and olive oil.
- Remove the cover, pour pesto sauce on top and sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs.
- Gently stir and serve.
Chef Petra Gerić