This meal is packed with nutritious vegetables and it has a top notch taste.
MixSy (for herb pesto)
Ingredients needed for our Gnocchi with vegetables:
- 2 pieces of celery stalk
- 300 g cauliflower
- 200 g broccoli
- 500 g tomato
- A bunch of fresh herbs (basil, parsley, thyme)
- 1 pepper
- ½ tblsp pepper, minced
For the gnocchi:
- 500 g all-purpose flour
- 2 whole free-range eggs
- 1 kg boiled potatoes
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 100 g parmesan
- Minced pepper
- 1 g nutmeg
- You can make your own gnocchi or you can buy them fresh.
- Chop all vegetables and spread on the bottom of a cold frying pan.
- Put gnocchi on vegetables.
- Cover and put on medium heat (160°C on the induction plate) for 5 minutes, then reduce the temperature and leave for 10 minutes more at low temperature (90°C on the induction plate).
- Remove the cover, generously add pesto (which you have made with MixSy), pour olive oil on top and add grated parmesan.
- Gently stir and serve with parmesan slices on top.
Cooking in Zepter ever-lasting and indestructible cookware (Pot Z-FP2838-LS/S) will allow you to prepare any meal at low temperatures, without adding fat or oil. As a result, the food is healthy and contains fewer calories, as it is not starved of nutritional values.
Enjoy your culinary experience with Zepter.
Chef Petra Gerić