Delicious lamb recipe for Easter.This year, enrich the Easter table with delicious lamb and surprise your loved ones. As always, Zepter thinks about your health and that is why we present you a recipe prepared in a healthy way. We promise you will feel the true taste of lamb and all your senses will enjoy. Bon appétit!
INGREDIENTS (4 persons):
- Casserole Pot Z-2850B,
- Quadra Frying pan Z-Q1918-SC
- Deboned rack of Lamb – 1kg
- Eggs - 2
- Dried apricots – 200g
- Pine nuts – 50g
- Gluten free whole bread – 200g
- Dried spices – pepper, thyme
- Carrots – 4 pieces
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Spring onion – 200g
- Fresh rosemary – 50g
- Zucchini – 300g
- Asparagus – 300g
- Squash – 300g
- Olive oil – 4 tbl spoon
Use unique Zepter technology to prepare perfect Easter lamb in our Casserole without salt and oil on lower heat.
- Put apricots, pine nuts, eggs and gluten free whole bread into blending jar and use MixSy, Zepter stick blender, to prepare filling.
- Stuff debone lamb with filling, season the lamb, roll and tie up. Put the lamb in the cold Casserole without oil, salt or water. Place the vegetables: carrots, garlic, spring onion and rosemary.
- Cover the lid and turn on induction plate on lower heat (120C°) for 90 minutes. Put it on low heat to create the “dome” effect.
- Meanwhile prepare the vegetables for side dish. Chop the spring onion, zucchini, asparagus, squash and put in Quadra pan on lower heat, without any water or oil while cooking. When vegetable is cooked finished it with cold pressed olive oil.
- Last 15 minutes put the casserole into the oven to crate the crust.
- Serve the dish in our beautiful Black and White porcelain and add cold pressed olive oil as you wish.
Chef Petra Gerić