It's very simple - add the products to the cart and you'll see your discount.
The bigger amount - the bigger discount!
|Retail Price||16.50 CAD|
|BizzClubⓘ price||16.01 CAD|
|Discount -3%||-0.49 CAD|
|Total price||16.01 CAD|
- Always place freshly rinsed food in the cold pot, either leaving it ¼ empty or filling it up to 3cm from the edge, and cover.
- Place the covered pot on the cold stove and turn on the heat source (medium to high).
- When the Zepter Thermocontrol arrow reaches the halfway point of the green field, turn the heat down to the minimum.
- Place the empty covered pot on the stove and switch it on to the maximum temperature for up to 5 minutes.
- The pot is ready for frying once the Zepter Thermocontrol arrow has reached the halfway point of the green field or when, upon throwing a few drops of water into the pan, they whirl around the bottom (“pearl effect”), after 5 minutes maximum.
- Always place the meat in the already heated empty pot and press the meat down to sear it.
- After 30-60 seconds, turn the fried meat over and press again, then leave it to cook, until ready.
- Turn the heat down to the minimum, turn off or remove the pot from the heat source.