It's very simple - add the products to the cart and you'll see your discount.
The bigger amount - the bigger discount!
|Retail Price||38.00 CAD|
|BizzClubⓘ price||36.86 CAD|
|Discount -3%||-1.14 CAD|
|Total price||36.86 CAD|
COOKING WITHOUT ADDED WATER
- When cooking without added water, always place freshly rinsed food in the coldpot, either leaving it ¼ empty or filling it to 3 cm min, from the edge, and cover.
- Place the covered pot on the cold stove and turn on the heat source (medium to
- When the Zepter Thermocontrol arrow reaches the halfway point of the green field on the moist scale, turn the heat down to the minimum.
- Food is cooked in its own juice, which remains in the pot.
- The steam, released by the food inside the pot, rises to the top. As the lid is cooler than the rest of the pot, the steam condenses upon contact with it. The nutritional liquid then drips down to the bottom and onto the food. This process goes on until the food is perfectly cooked (Closed Circle).
- A water seal formed between the edge of the pot and the lid hermetically closes the pot.
- When frying without added fats, always place the meat in a pre-heated pot.
- Place the empty covered pot on the stove and switch it on to the maximum temperature for up to 5 minutes.
- The pot is ready for frying once the Zepter Thermocontrol arrow has reached the halfway point of the green field on the dry scale, or when, upon throwing a few drops of water into the pan, they whirl around the bottom (“pearl effect”), after 5 minutes maximum.
- Always place the meat in the already heated empty pot and press the meat down to sear it.
- After 30-60 seconds, turn the fried meat over and press again, then leave it to cook, until ready.
- Turn the heat down to the minimum, turn off or remove the pot from the heat source.
- Use the lid depending on the frying method used.