In our Casserole pot you can cook spicy barbecue pork ribs under two hours. Thanks to the Closed Circle technology, the nutritional liquid will remain inside the pot allowing your dish of choice to be cooked in its own juices. You will cook without adding fat, oil or water.
Food will retain its nutritive and biological values (vitamins, minerals, proteins, micro and macro trace elements), with fewer calories and no dangerous substances.
Mix all the ingredients, put meat in the pot and wait to taste the softest ribs you will ever try (without exaggeration, we even stopped filming to take a bite). Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
- 1 kg pork ribs
For the barbecue sauce to pour over the meat, you will need as follows:
- 2 spoons of Dijon mustard
- 5 spoons of tomato concentrate (or fresh tomato during the season)
- Dried tomato
- 500 ml dark beer
- 2 chili peppers
- Grated fresh ginger (optionally, a thumb-sized piece of ginger)
- 5 spoons of honey
- Spices to taste (caraway, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, black pepper)
- Soya sauce
- Mix all the ingredients with MixSy to make a barbecue sauce.
- Put the meat in a cold pot, pour the sauce on top and cover (Casserole Z-2850B)
- Turn on the medium heat and cook for 10 minutes (at 160°C on the induction plate), then reduce to low temperature at 90°C and continue for another 90 minutes, covered all the time.
- Shake the pot occasionally.
- Finally, if you wish, remove the cover for the last 15 minutes, pour a little more honey and let excess liquid evaporate to obtain a glaze (15 minutes max.).
- Serve barbecue ribs with vegetables cooked in Wok or with Coleslaw salad.
Chef Petra Gerić